Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

config switcher

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevesom
  • Start date Start date
@Satmanbasil, is this the same cfg switcher you and i had trouble with about a year ago when the Cccam cfg file kept disappearing ?

Yeah mate thats right never did find out why the cfg went walk about I stopped using it a while back sometimes i have a play with it but seem quite happy with my setup at the moment

regards
 
Just done a fresh install of latest version (649) and did a restore of settings/plugins. The CCCAM Switcher has also not got any labels for me like previous versions did. Is this because I did a restore of settings/plugins or is it a bug ?

Thanks
 
Just done a fresh install of latest version (649) and did a restore of settings/plugins. The CCCAM Switcher has also not got any labels for me like previous versions did. Is this because I did a restore of settings/plugins or is it a bug ?

Thanks


I updated to 649 yesterday and the coloured options have disappeared. A bug by the looks of it.
 
I updated to 649 yesterday and the coloured options have disappeared. A bug by the looks of it.

We really need more info than that such as which skin your using etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Have same problem on my Ultimo vix 649 and vix _night_HD skin. No Cccam switcher.
 
We really need more info than that such as which skin your using etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I havent changed anything as i flashed it then upgraded no skin changed ver 3 build 649 the only plugin apart from what the download came with is cache flush.skin vix-night-hd
 
Been like this for last few updates mine is like that the buttons are there just not visible ohh and high stevesom
 
Last edited:
Hi saxon thanks for confirming it, theres another thread on vix support about it now, so hopefully it will be sorted on another update.
 
I have the same problem but i found thst the main cccam.cfg keeps autodeleting.i restart the box and upload it again and it works ok. I dont know if should do this but it does it daily

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
The issue of missing coloured buttons in the CCcam config switching screen has been reported in the dev section to be looked at.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top