Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Connect VU duo running Vix to JellyFin server

danped

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2011
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi,
I have just set up a home NAS running a jellyFin server on my LAN. I can connect to the NAS drives as a mounted drive with no issue. However, I would like to connect to the front end with my VU duo box. Is there a plugin which will help me do this? I understand it is possible via KODI but I can't find KODI as a plugin.

Thanks,
Dan
 
Thanks. I assume vu duo 4k is not one of them. Can it be sideloaded? Any alternative suggestions to connect anyone?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top