Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] constant crashing and restarting, newbie

  • Thread starter Thread starter James5763
  • Start date Start date
J

James5763

Guest
hello, I've had my box a few weeks now and all has been good but recently, the epg never updates or manually updates and just crashes and forces a reboot, also if i leave the epg alone and just use the box normally it just crashes and restarts then comes back on for a minute or so an restarts again without even touching the remote, im basically clueless when it comes to these boxes and it's just annoying not having a telly,
I'm totally new to this and your help and patience would b grateful, the box my be faulty and need returning I'm not sure

not sure how to find out inside information like add ons etc
james
 
Crash = crashlog, generated by default in /home/root/logs/
Please upload one.

I'm totally new to this and your help and patience would b grateful, the box my be faulty and need returning I'm not sure
Crash is usually down to image error (which usually gets fixed pretty fast) or user error & 99% of the time, no need to return a box.
If you can upload a crashlog, please do, otherwise, it's just a guess as to why this is happening on your set-up.
 
thanks for the reply, i will do that when i get home then,how do i get the log onto here without writing all out?

james
 
I had same issue and had to update to Zeus 021 or 022 for this to be resolved
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top