Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Constant freezing

  • Thread starter Thread starter boysheff
  • Start date Start date
B

boysheff

Guest
Build Zeus 023 solo2

This morning my box is constant freezing. Channel will work for a few seconds and then freeze. If I change channel it fine for few seconds and freezers again, FTA are fine, tried restart box, enigma and router and still same. I did notice that my son switched box to standby whilst Ts media was still on
 
Build Zeus 023 solo2

This morning my box is constant freezing. Channel will work for a few seconds and then freeze. If I change channel it fine for few seconds and freezers again, FTA are fine, tried restart box, enigma and router and still same. I did notice that my son switched box to standby whilst Ts media was still on

I am having the same problem :-(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top