Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Constant Rebooting after Software updates

  • Thread starter Thread starter kilteragh
  • Start date Start date
K

kilteragh

Guest
I recently updated to 3.0.339 with no problems.

However when I check for software it tells me that I have 47 updates. It had been a while since I got an update and I believe this was due to issues with previous builds. Essentially any time I checked it told me that there weren't any downloads available.

Now when I download those updates the machines reboots, starts working again, the box comes on but crashes after about 5 seconds, displays an error log, reboots, crashes after five seconds etc. ad nauseum.

I can reflash with 3.0.339 to get back to normal but still have 47 downloads outstanding.

Any ideas how to resolve?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top