Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Cool epg Guide Sky Skins by fraggle121

  • Thread starter Thread starter fraggle121
  • Start date Start date
love the skin.. well my family does more.



I love the skin.. well my family does more.

I'm a complete novice so please bear with me:

When comparing the Sky skin to my old Metrix Skin:
The Menu List is a lot better on the Sky121
The infobar The Sky skin does looks simpler with all the same information the Metrix Skin. However, I think the Metrix skin (although my family disagree) . is easier to extract visually the information.
EPG – Like many skins I prefer an EPG guide with at least ten channels at a time. I don’t think a EPG guide needs a preview although nice .
Recordings: No difference really.

I do need help with a few things on the Sky Skin.
1. No Picons – Would be nice
2. How do I remove the channel no. listing? I have the Virgin (?) & the Sky channel no. together. I’d prefer Picons
3. On the TV Guide (TV Button), the categories spacing is too much. What I’m saying when it lists the Movies, Sports, Kids, News etc it misses a line out between the categories. Othewise all the categories could fit on one page.
 
love the skin.. well my family does more.
I doubt this skin is any longer updated.
If you really want a Sky looking skin, try the HD-Blue skin available in the plugin feeds.
 
Thanks for everyone help.

Everything working but how do I get the Picons for the Sky Skin?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top