Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD UE 4K] Copy files from 1 tv box to another

avalon65

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds
I would like to know what would be the best way to copy video files from 1 satellite tv box to another.

My previous TV box was the Mutant HD51, and I removed the hard drive to copy the recorded shows from that to my computer. Now I would like to put / copy the same shows to my new Gigablue TV box.

I have formatted a USB3 drive to msdos, copied the said files to that, but I don't know how to get them to show up on the Gigablue tv box.

is there a plugin or something, or do I have to remove the hard drive from the Gigablue box and copy the files over to that on my computer.

thanks
 
Another solution I found by accident was to select a location using the yellow button, then select the said usb 3.0 drive. The previously recorded media files were showing up now.
 
Thanks , that is what i did, but didn't realise it when I posted my question.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top