Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Couch flashng

  • Thread starter Thread starter seame
  • Start date Start date
S

seame

Guest
I've just tried "couch flashing" from 012 to 014. While the flash tool was working its magic I received this error on screen "error remounting root" which caused the box to freeze, I used telnet to kill and restart enigma which sorted it out and then tried again. On the second attempt it flashed successfully but seen I had 3 bad blocks, is this anything to worry about?
 
All of my boxes show between three and five bad blocks during the flashing process, it's well within tolerance levels and nothing to be worried about.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top