Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Couch Update

s2tephen

Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
UK
Every time I try to update by downloading directly to unit I get this message

error remounting root

Can it be fixed.
Been happening for quite a while now have to go down the USB route to update
Thanks in advance

Was ver 64 upgrading to 73

[STRIKE]Ive tried the HD version ok but don't like being in EPG and unable to see preview. The only picture is behind the epg can this be fixed or is that how it comes.[/STRIKE]
 
Please start a different thread for the other issue. Otherwise you will get one person reply about one thing and another person reply about another.
 
I had it once on my solo2 never had it on duo2, USB flash fixed it.
 
Thanks Tkr001 BUT
If I have to power off I cannot couch flash as I have to get up He He
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top