Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Couple of questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter nicco
  • Start date Start date
N

nicco

Guest
Hi everyone I have recently purchased a vu duo, its flashed with vix apollo build 106.

Ive managed to get everything set up , internal HD, epg etc.

There's just a couple of things troubling me however

1. I don't seem to have ITV HD, BT Sport 1 & 2 HD or boxnation SD like I had on my previous box

would autobouquet maker sort this out? Or can I manually scan them?

Ive got a bouquet on there at the moment and am worried if I use ABM it will mess this up?

2. Does anyone know the remote code for LG to save me sat there for 20 mins with my finger on the mute button?

Thanks in anticipation

Merry xmas
 
i dont bother about channel dumps as i just use vix with abm,no missing or lost channels as it does a daily update if your on 28.2.
 
i dont bother about channel dumps as i just use vix with abm,no missing or lost channels as it does a daily update if your on 28.2.

Ok, so even though I have put a custom bouquet on my box, if i now run ABM it will fill in the missing channels and update them in the future if they move freq?

It wont mess with the order will it? The reason I ask is when I first set the box up I let it auto scan and then used ABM thinking it would re-order them like sky but I just ended up with a mess and had to re-flash
 
Ok, so even though I have put a custom bouquet on my box, if i now run ABM it will fill in the missing channels and update them in the future if they move freq?

It wont mess with the order will it? The reason I ask is when I first set the box up I let it auto scan and then used ABM thinking it would re-order them like sky but I just ended up with a mess and had to re-flash

If you setup ABM correctly it will exactly mirror your regional SKY UK channel line up, and automate the process of keeping it updated. I have had ABM running on a Ultimo for over a year and it has never been touched in all that time, yet the channel line up is the same as my official sky receiver.
 
All done - thanks for your help. I'm guessing I can now delete my original bouquet using dreambox edit (just to neaten things up)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top