Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Crash adding bouquet

GiP

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Firenze, Italy
Hi,

I just had a crash (twice) adding a bouquet.

I tried for the first time a settings from the plugins (vhannibal dual+DTT) and when I tried to create a bouquet
it asked for the name and when I pressed OK it crashed. Same thing the second time I did it.

It's a plain OpenVix, only plugins CCcam and Scam (not running).

Crash log is attached.

Thanks,

G
 

Attachments

There was a change in this area. Thanks for reporting.

What name were you using? ( not read log yet)
 
OpenVix 5.1.020
Code:
< 56421.676> Traceback (most recent call last):
< 56421.676>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 235, in processDelay
< 56421.676>     callback(*retval)
< 56421.676>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 501, in bouquetInputCallback
< 56421.677>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ChannelSelection.py", line 1124, in addBouquet
< 56421.677> NameError: global name 'unicodedata' is not defined
< 56421.677> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session instance at 0x5e448878>>,()) failed)
Looks like it was this commit specifically 'unicodedata' in this line.
 
I think it needs import unicodedata

Edit: dsayers beat me to it

Edit 2: extract the .py and place in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens

edit 3: ignore this, as Abu has just posted same file.
 

Attachments

Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top