nekrub2
Member
Hi all
Performed the image flash to 6.0.001, a restore of the previous settings and the plugins from 5.4.016. The restart after the restore crashed. My suspicion is that the release did non like the hbbtv plugin.
Now I have gone back to the old release, not without copying the crash file.
Could someone of your cracks have a look whether I am shooting into the right direction.
Thanks a lot
nekrub2
View attachment Enigma2_crash_2021-11-10_21-18-18.log
View attachment Enigma2_debug_2021-11-10_20-17-11.log
Performed the image flash to 6.0.001, a restore of the previous settings and the plugins from 5.4.016. The restart after the restore crashed. My suspicion is that the release did non like the hbbtv plugin.
Now I have gone back to the old release, not without copying the crash file.
Could someone of your cracks have a look whether I am shooting into the right direction.
Thanks a lot
nekrub2
View attachment Enigma2_crash_2021-11-10_21-18-18.log
View attachment Enigma2_debug_2021-11-10_20-17-11.log