Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GI-XPEED LX3] Crash after pressing the media button

csm7djs

New member
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Box is LX3 XPeed

I press the Media button on the remote...

And it crashes with the following log

If there is any plugin that is causing the issue I'll remove...

I've tried with all skins and I get the same thing - including the default skin
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Nope - It crashes from a fresh start the moment I short press the media button on the remote control.

It seems to load the media player - it displays "Select a Movie" with the usual buttons - Location, Sort etc etc but I don't get chance to press anything else it just crashes at this point.

I have one network drive shared but i've tried removing that and it hasn't helped...

I don't think there is anyway to get to the recordings folder without the media button
 
It crashed becasue of the following

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MovieSelection.py", line 1328, in reloadWithDelay
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/MovieList.py", line 445, in reload
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/MovieList.py", line 549, in load
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/MovieList.py", line 659, in buildBeginTimeSortKey
[B]OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/media/autofs/Home/'[/B]
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method MovieSelection.reloadWithDelay of <class 'Screens.MovieSelection.MovieSelection'>>,()) failed)
]]>
        </enigma2crashlog>
    </crashlogs>
Have you confirmed that the version fof TSmedia you have installed is stable?
If you performed an online update, what image version were you on before?
 
I was on image 43 before I updated

I don't use tsmedia so I can uninstall that if that will fix the problem
 
Mines crashed before using media button but when I put USB stick with video into USB port it righted itself. That's when I had autofs problems tho
 
i reinstalled TSMEDIA and that is now running the latest version

Its still crashing when i press the media button

ftp'ing to the box the directory media/autofs/Home is giving the following Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing
when i try to open it....
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Can you try the following please. Make a full image backup so you can revert to it if you wish to later.

Flash latest image without any restores or installation of other skins/plugins. Try to reproduce issue. If it doesn't crash we need to investigate cause. Continue to add one plugin at a time and check if you get crash.
 
Last edited:
Ok, factory reset and then re-installing everything seem to fix the issue. Just takes about an hour to get everything finally set up again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top