Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Crash after search

  • Thread starter Thread starter ikosk
  • Start date Start date
Problem is button setup (green button=manual scan). After scan black screen.

Classic Manual scan (Setup-Service searching-Manual scan) is OK.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Can you list the exact steps to re-produce please.
Also, does it still happen after an online update to build 058?
 
I setting Manual Scan on green button. I press green button and run Manual Scan. After scan black screen.
 
I setting Manual Scan on green button. I press green button and run Manual Scan. After scan black screen.

Hardly an exact step by step...
Anyway, just tried a manual scan on a DVB-T tuner on build 058 & no issue here.
Are you selecting one of the found channels after the scan?
Black screen now or crash?
What other scan options are you setting?
Have you done an online update to 058 yet?

The more info you give, the better & easier to fix if there is an issue.
 
Update on build 58.

I setting Manual Scan on green button. (Menu-Setup-System-User interface-Button setup-Green-Scanning-Manual Scan).
I press green button and run Manual Scan. After scan crash.
 
OK, same crash on both builds.
Code:
action ->  SetupActions ok
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 214, in processDelay
    callback(*retval)
TypeError: startScanCallback() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session instance at 0x29fb0f8>>,()) failed)
]]>
How many sats are you scanning now? what ones? are you tuned to a current channel on one of the scanned sats before the scan? are you changing any of the default scan options before hitting green to scan?
Again, the more info you give, the easier it will be to ask a dev working on this to look into it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top