Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Crash changing CrossEPG download schedule.

GiP

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Firenze, Italy
Hi just got back my duo after a nervous breakdown (box not starting, but all's well changing a capacitor) and I just got a crash when I tried to change the CrossEPG scheduled download (it "disabled" now). I have Vix 3.0 ver.386 I tried a software update but it said "no updates". I have seen there is a ver.399 but it's not marked as stable or unstable so I don't know...

Anyway, here is the crashlog:

View attachment enigma2_crash_1352221861.log

G
 
Update:

I was able to do an update to the last 400something and now everything works. Thanks.

G
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top