Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-MISC] Crash dump

pembo

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Jun 29, 2014
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
UK
After upgrading to Apollo 97 I've just spotted ABM seems to crash a lot.
I thought it was the DVB-T stuff again, but doesn't look like it, as even when I disable the freeview provider, it crashes.

Sometimes works though :confused:

Does the log give anything away?

Code:
[Tools] No custom transponder file.
[DvbScanner] Adapter 0
[DvbScanner] Demuxer 1
[DvbScanner] Frontend 1
[DvbScanner] DVBType dvbs
[DvbScanner] NIT pid: 0x10
[DvbScanner] NIT current table id: 0x40
[DvbScanner] NIT other table id: 0x41
[DvbScanner] SDT pid: 0x11
[DvbScanner] SDT current table id: 0x42
[DvbScanner] SDT other table id: 0x46
[DvbScanner] BAT pid: 0xf01
[DvbScanner] BAT table id: 0x4a
[DvbScanner] Reading transponders...
[DvbScanner] demuxer_device /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux1
[DvbScanner] nit_pid 16
[DvbScanner] nit_current_table_id 64
[DvbScanner] mask 254
[DvbScanner] frontend 1
main thread is non-idle! display spinner!
[DvbScanner] Scan complete, netid:  None
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/main.py", line 430, in doScan
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/manager.py", line 248, in read
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/dvbscanner.py", line 296, in updateTransponders
KeyError: 'orbital_position'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method AutoBouquetsMaker.doScan of <class 'Plugins.SystemPlugins.AutoBouquetsMaker.scanner.main.AutoBouquetsMaker'>>,()) failed)
]]>
 
Can you try following please:

Put enigma to sleep with init 4 command.
Remove any lines beginning with "config.autobouquetsmaker."
save/transfer and restart process.

Sorry and thanks
 
thanks guys...

I did go in and reset everything in the UI but didn't delete the config this way.
Just made the changes in vi, re-setup and rescanned, and it went through ok without crashing so I'll keep an eye on it :)
 
I don't unfortunately - it's not an HD tuner otherwise I'd have posted! I might upgrade it at some point if I can find a cheap one in the January sales :D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top