Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] crash during epg downloader

daley6522

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hi guys,

just wondering if anyone can help me, I'm a bit of a novice with enthusiasm and have just experienced a crash during crossepg download.

I have attached the crashlog.
View attachment enigma2_crash_1392932463.log

I look forward to your help and advice.

regards
Daley
 
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE

Please try to download manually: it looks like you were recording and/or watching TV when the download started.
 
Hi Rob,

Firstly thanks for your reply.

I was actually manually downloading and there was no recording.

Do you know any solutions

Cheers
Daley
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
36
Views
13K
D
D
Replies
6
Views
10K
danieltoland
D
S
Replies
10
Views
5K
scottywhu
S
D
Replies
2
Views
3K
DjSteel
D

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top