Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Crash log after upgrading

m1maj

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Cambridge, UK
After upgrading to 5.1.002, and during the settings restore, I got an instruction to send this log file to the forum.

As far as I can tell from a quick look, everything seems to be working, so I don't think I have a problem - just following instructions.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
The settings restore hasn't found the file /etc/enigma2/settings

Whether it refers to the one created by image manager, or the one in the settings backup, I don't know, but I'm sure someone does....

Either way, your restore has worked as expected.
 
Last edited:
The settings restore hasn't found the file /etc/enigma2/settings

Whether it refers to the one created by image manager, or the one in the settings backup, I don't know, but I'm sure someone does....

Either way, your restore has worked as expected.
That should have read hasn't.
 
That rcmodel.py crash has happened a few times for me during a restore. I cant seem to recreate it, so cant post bug thread.

just restore again
 
It is trying to read a file that does not exist yet.

Code:
<   241.862> Traceback (most recent call last):
<   241.862>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Console.py", line 37, in finishedCB
<   241.863>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ViX/RestoreWizard.py", line 183, in settingsRestore_Started
<   241.863>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ViX/RestoreWizard.py", line 193, in doRestoreSettings1
<   241.864>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ViX/RestoreWizard.py", line 209, in doRestoreSettings2
<   241.864>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 331, in open
<   241.864>     dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
<   241.865>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 268, in instantiateDialog
<   241.865>     return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
<   241.865>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 298, in doInstantiateDialog
<   241.866>     dlg.applySkin()
<   241.866>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 114, in applySkin
<   241.867>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 41, in createGUIScreen
<   241.867>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 463, in applyAllAttributes
<   241.868>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 303, in applyAll
<   241.868>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 296, in applyOne
<   241.868>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 338, in pixmap
<   241.869>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 284, in loadPixmap
<   241.869>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 275, in morphRcImagePath
<   241.870>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/RcModel.py", line 16, in rcIsDefault
<   241.870>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/RcModel.py", line 46, in getRcFolder
<   241.870>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/RcModel.py", line 37, in readE2Settings
<   241.871> IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/etc/enigma2/settings'
<   241.871> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method MenuList.selectionChanged of <Components.MenuList.MenuList object at 0x5a3d9f30>>,(0,)) failed)
 
Last edited:
That rcmodel.py crash has happened a few times for me during a restore. I cant seem to recreate it, so cant post bug thread.

just restore again

My settings were correctly restored as far as I can tell.

I did lose my plugins - not sure whether that would be expected or not but they were easy enough to put back (I don't have many).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top