Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Crash log attached

lfc84

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hi
I attached my crash log in the hope somone can help. In case its timer related I have normaly a motorised dish on Tuner A but it is temporarly "not configured" - due to not being in use - and Tuner B is 28E.
 

Attachments

You use animations ...... for what?

I don't understand. Can you please clarify the question, thanks.

Edit to add - I've looked at the log file. I can see the following - but i have no idea what it is...

<100400.237> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AnimationSetup/plugin.py", line 220, in screen_show
 
Last edited:
Your crash has something to do with animations. I don't think any of us testers use it. So you will have to tell us how you get to where you are. If we get a chance, we can then try and recreate problem, then work on a fix. Until then, you will keep crashing.
 
Also, if I'm reading the log correctly something happened and you pressed OK immediately before the crash?

If so, what was that something?
 
Also, if I'm reading the log correctly something happened and you pressed OK immediately before the crash?

If so, what was that something?

crash log notifcation appeared on screen then i pressed ok and it rebooted
 
Your crash has something to do with animations. I don't think any of us testers use it. So you will have to tell us how you get to where you are. If we get a chance, we can then try and recreate problem, then work on a fix. Until then, you will keep crashing.

do you want list of plugins installed ?

i havent got a clue what the animations are doing
 
Having looked at the code, it shouldn't be enabled. So if it happens again, I would suggest a reflash, otherwise ignore ......... unless!!:)
 
Having looked at the code, it shouldn't be enabled. So if it happens again, I would suggest a reflash, otherwise ignore ......... unless!!:)

ok, i will reflash using 5.1.00.3 and do a restore without the file:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AnimationSetup/plugin.py
 
This is part of the normal image build, and is only for some Vu and Giga receivers, with a default of not enabled.
So I guess for the Solo its possible, but ....... so keep us posted on any further issues.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top