Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Crash on 'Create Directory'

alphacabbage1

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hi All

I'm seeing a repeatable crash after upgrading to 5.2.022. Steps: reboot, enter archive (/media/hdd/movie), navigate to a subdirectory (e.g ../Drama) then press Menu ('Movielist menu') and 'Create Directory'.

Logs attached.

I suspect it's the Blue-HD skin being out of whack but it's the only one I've seen that renders Ok (just) on a small screen 720p TV.

Any pointers appreciated.
 

Attachments

Nothing to do with any skin.
There was code added/changed in this area - being looked at now....
 
Thanks for reporting, this has been fixed in Dev branch and will be in next image

Code:
https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/commit/ab92a950694ba02207c28c8ede75039c193e3696
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top