Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Crash on recording or timer

  • Thread starter Thread starter neggs
  • Start date Start date
N

neggs

Guest
Hi Everyone,

First post so please treat me as a n00b! I've searched on the site and also with google with my problem and I cant find anything that points me in the right direction - hence the post :)

My OpenVix 3.2 on VU+ Solo2 (1TB HDD installed) crashes when I try to record or set a timer. I've attached the crash log to see if someone can point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance!!

View attachment enigma2_crash_1448802624.log
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top