Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Crash openvix can’t understand how to fix n format HDd

kianiadnan

New member
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
a2648ac6c8927538686aae97d9d06de4.jpg
20667822c263b824836f150416e227a7.jpg
8afd4e06f23b244384843a781da92853.jpg
3dfcfb605bf601200bb4cad619c21fef.jpg
27194b631bd1e864d4175da824a62d9d.jpg
352e98219c6e6acf5d466a3f47a8ebc3.jpg
8726d601189371f4ae56e4f0a17c968c.jpg
f275d42b8b2b48aaa3e4a77689d23852.jpg
f270396d2221e34c64014c76e1311882.jpg
b6cf5b4d0b0b2d92c60de7828aea1830.jpg
01d4374e62dee83813407e151023c1f4.jpg
0ab35003aaaf50e6a5161984e6f88d42.jpg
7e536fc254e9f3c0ecbd9879fa0da4b9.jpg
5f39151bd8595b0e1671d88de22cb295.jpg
7f350574aca947ffdb9d79cd8d7c7cdc.jpg
9d6b560104e9830c19651e25951c9916.jpg
eb72d0f27b8f8f95925d609389f2b032.jpg
f203af072ddd417fd684995f9998aae9.jpg
a8966a15ea29f315f4a52a903cef90fd.jpg
5cc65f6bd4fdcd2e2fda2c17388f96b5.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It would be better to attach the crash log. Not the pictures of it.

Use an FTP program, transfer to PC, then attach to your post. Default location is /home/root/logs
 
Please note:
Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.
 
It would be better to attach the crash log. Not the pictures of it.

Use an FTP program, transfer to PC, then attach to your post. Default location is /home/root/logs

Thanks ok


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It would be nice to know what you have attached e.g. internal hdd, external hdd, usb
... and have they already been initialised and if so to what? And by what?
 
I have attached usb here sir and it’s working fine and I have hdd there too before I was using VTi image obviously when I came into vix I want to re formate it as I was using two partition in vti of hdd but here in vix when I am doing initialising it’s gave errors now I am waiting for email log from receiver because I enter my email there to send me log by email as soon I received I will share too


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have attached usb here sir and it’s working fine and I have hdd there too before I was using VTi image obviously when I came into vix I want to re formate it as I was using two partition in vti of hdd but here in vix when I am doing initialising it’s gave errors now I am waiting for email log from receiver because I enter my email there to send me log by email as soon I received I will share too


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, external usb HDD? With its own power supply????
 
So, external usb HDD? With its own power supply????

No

It’s internal I done myself with supplied cable of vu ultomo4k it was working fine in vti image earlier


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top