Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Crash when aproaching common CI task settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ezee
  • Start date Start date
E

Ezee

Guest
I just flashed my new solo2 with the 808 build vix image.
Al went perfect apart from the CI module; it works on all my boxes but as soon as I insert the CI Module into the solo2 the smartcard inserted denies me access to the services. Any different smartcard gives the same result; no access.
To try and resolve I went into the CI settings menu and then into tasks. Here I ended up on the first attempt and activated there the listed CAID. This did not resolve the smartcard problem, so I tried to get back to this menu section but on pressing the green button to access the list of tasks the box crashes.
I attached the log-file.
Would appreciate any help here, thanks.
 

Attachments

We hope this to be fixed in the next release.

But why limit yourself by using a CAM? A SoftCam is much more versatile.
 
I just flashed my new solo2 with the 808 build vix image.
Al went perfect apart from the CI module; it works on all my boxes but as soon as I insert the CI Module into the solo2 the smartcard inserted denies me access to the services. Any different smartcard gives the same result; no access.
To try and resolve I went into the CI settings menu and then into tasks. Here I ended up on the first attempt and activated there the listed CAID. This did not resolve the smartcard problem, so I tried to get back to this menu section but on pressing the green button to access the list of tasks the box crashes.
I attached the log-file.
Would appreciate any help here, thanks.

Go to Menu>Setup>EMU/CI,then highlighted "...access" and press OK.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top