quartermain
New member
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2015
- Messages
- 24
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 1
- What type of support thread are you creating?
- Support question
- What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
- 6.4.011
- Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
- NO
- Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
- NO
I did a rescan to pick new up or changed channels.
When it was finished there was a lot of corruption. I had to rebuild all bouquets, autotimers and timers to clean up.
Now all seems OK except I get an error message after an hour or two idling:
"Request.write called on a request after Request.finish was called." Hitting OK and all is back to normal for a while.
Will a factory reset fix this? If so is there a less impactful fix?
Thanks
When it was finished there was a lot of corruption. I had to rebuild all bouquets, autotimers and timers to clean up.
Now all seems OK except I get an error message after an hour or two idling:
"Request.write called on a request after Request.finish was called." Hitting OK and all is back to normal for a while.
Will a factory reset fix this? If so is there a less impactful fix?
Thanks