Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Crash when streaming

Mgblugs

New member
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have found since updating to 6.0 that when I stream from by box to my fire tv upstairs that the box normally crashes upon a change of channel from the client.

There is no crash log generated but have to restart E2 via telnet to be able to power up the box/start streaming again. (box won't come out of standby, OSD clock is stuck at time of crash)

I do have crash logs enabled as i have seen crash logs generated for other causes but no log is generated for this specific issue.

Any tips please?
 
I have found since updating to 6.0 that when I stream from by box to my fire tv upstairs that the box normally crashes upon a change of channel from the client.

There is no crash log generated but have to restart E2 via telnet to be able to power up the box/start streaming again. (box won't come out of standby, OSD clock is stuck at time of crash)

I do have crash logs enabled as i have seen crash logs generated for other causes but no log is generated for this specific issue.

Any tips please?
Define client ….
 
Iptv no good that’s a no no no. For me makes a lot of problems for satllite box’s ie crashing hell of a lot isn’t worth the time or the space
 
Iptv no good that’s a no no no. For me makes a lot of problems for satllite box’s ie crashing hell of a lot isn’t worth the time or the space

Been using IPTV on openvix for years, works fine!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top