Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] crash when trying to input new date value on timer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 105261
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 105261

Guest
I've had a search through this section to see if anyone has already reported this.

I am trying to set up a timer event manually by using green button to add a new event.

If I try to change the value in the date field, a crash occurs.

Crash log is attached.


Thanks,

Shills
 

Attachments

It's a known problem fixed in the next release....
Code:
https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/commit/95c1904796f274da54102f5bb229f0dfae99f453
 
Thanks for the info and mega quick reply :)

Shills.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top