Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Crash when using ondemand plugin

I have no sound on the ondemand plugin and it freezes the picture when i try to pause or rewind etc. I played the 1st few seconds of a couple of itv programmes and managed to get sound by turning on aac downmix and surround (?) downmix on. I then turned each off in turn to work out which was causing no sound. I left one on, I'm sorry I don't remember which one, then turned the other off and when I went to play another episode the box crashed. A recording was in progress at the time of the crash and restarted after but the box said no tuner available. I was able to search bouquets and go to a channel with no problem though. I only had one crash at this time but I had a hang with vix logo spinning earlier today which meant I had to turn the box off at power and restart to remove the hang. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
 
Please ignore the one that says VLC player in it. I've removed the plugin so hopefully that will remove that problem.
 
Where are you located? If outside the UK, the UK players are an issue at the moment.
 
I'm in the UK but for some reason it's using UTV rather than english ones. I downloaded the plugin through the box directly.
 
Ok, thanks for the help. I'll look at that. Wish I knew what caused the crash. Getting quite frustrating that every addon I use causes crashes.
 
Getting quite frustrating that every addon I use causes crashes.

That shouldn't be the case, maybe installing too many or a flakey one that's causing others to crash?
What other plugins are you installing?
 
I've removed all of the ones I had installed. Think I had 4 in total. Vlc player was the one I think causing the issues so hopefully all good now. Soon find out.
 
I had the same problem after upgrading to VIX zeus 012 I uninstalled ondemand plugin and reinstalled it worked fine after that
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top