Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Crashed and bootloop after 5.1.0.0.3

Toja60

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2016
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Sweden
Hi! Just upgraded from 5.1.0.0.2 to 5.1.0.0.3, it took Little longer than normal I Think, but after successfully upgrade I started EPG-import and ViX crashed,
and now my machine is in a bootloop.
Turned of with the powerswitch, and started, but same.

I can connect via ftp, is there any to do except install from scratch?
(I have a full backup).

2:
FYI, I ftp:d the "settings" file from backup, and now it booted OK, will try to do EPG-import again...

3:
FYI, I also noticed during the bootloop that the "etc\profile" file was zero in size, after I ftp:d the "settings" file I also ftp:d in the back upped "profile" file, and it seems to work now.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
You could try to delete the file epg.dat, it's location depends on where you chose to save it.
 
I would reflash but I see that you use both Crossepg and epgimporter, so depending on where you store the epg (hdd or usb) I would clear them before doing a full settings restore ... with usb its easy, just attach to a PC and delete them.
 
You could try to delete the file epg.dat, it's location depends on where you chose to save it.
Judging by the log it is in flash:
< 372.253> [eEPGCache] /media/hdd/epg.dat not found, try /epg.dat
which is not a good idea at all, as it leads to crashes.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top