It's got a SIGSEGV in the eventData destructor (eventData::~eventData()).OK, I will attach the file here, so it might be helpful![]()
Take the usb out of the rear port if you are trying to flash via usb. Also can I ask why you are storing epg data to a usb when you have an internal HDD?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried reflashing from the front usb with the rear one both in and out and it made no difference. I thought it was a good idea to have the EPG on the rear usb to avoid waking the hdd so would be faster. Is that not the case ?
Storing the epg data to your HDD is fine, no need for epg on a usb. Can you still connect to the Solo2 via something like filezilla?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've got logged in with telnet/putty, type init 4
This will stop enigma. Then have a look at this thread to get debug logs....
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40948-How-to-use-Putty-for-Unix-Linux-commands
Glad you are sorted. Remember to go into your EPG settings and store to your HDD, then you can get rid of the usb and use it for something else.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk