O
Ojustaboo
Guest
Hi all.
About a week ago I reflashed from 3.2... to the latest 4.0 release
Saying that I see there is a 4.1 release (however, selecting software upgrade says there's noting to upgrade).
Will try to reflash with that later, but as I have the crash logs will post anyway
Every night a powertimer puts box to deep standby and another wakes it up at 7am.
Don't currently use any softcam
I can pause ff/rw recorded tv 100% fine.
Sometimes when I pause live TV the box crashes. having a play right now, it does it every time I pause CH4 HD but doesn't seem to do it on other channels (inc other HD ones), it could be its only crashed on pausing CH4 HD, not sure.
However, if I go onto CH4 HD, then play a recorded program pause it, unpause it and quit back to Ch4 HD, it will pause fine for one or two tries, then it will crash again, really odd.
Hmm, just tried it on BBC1 East (not HD) and it also crashed
View attachment Enigma2-2016-04-19_11-17-21.log
View attachment enigma2_crash_2016-04-19_11-17-01.log
About a week ago I reflashed from 3.2... to the latest 4.0 release
Saying that I see there is a 4.1 release (however, selecting software upgrade says there's noting to upgrade).
Will try to reflash with that later, but as I have the crash logs will post anyway
Every night a powertimer puts box to deep standby and another wakes it up at 7am.
Don't currently use any softcam
I can pause ff/rw recorded tv 100% fine.
Sometimes when I pause live TV the box crashes. having a play right now, it does it every time I pause CH4 HD but doesn't seem to do it on other channels (inc other HD ones), it could be its only crashed on pausing CH4 HD, not sure.
However, if I go onto CH4 HD, then play a recorded program pause it, unpause it and quit back to Ch4 HD, it will pause fine for one or two tries, then it will crash again, really odd.
Hmm, just tried it on BBC1 East (not HD) and it also crashed
View attachment Enigma2-2016-04-19_11-17-21.log
View attachment enigma2_crash_2016-04-19_11-17-01.log
