Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Crashes while watching some DVB-T channels on version 032

Micci

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2011
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Vu+ Duo2 DVB-T2/DVB-S2

I noticed a mysterious bug in 3.2.032. Some DVB-T channels cause the box to reboot itself after a short time on the channel (a minute or so). This seems to happen only on channels in Mux E (Finland DVB-T). Other DVB-T channels work normally.
I tried a new channel search with a clear before scan, but no help.

I downgraded back to v.030 and the crashes are gone. I'm afraid I have no crashlogs left (if any had been written, that is).
 
Might be cam related, try a different cam OScam or MGcam.
 
I'm afraid I have no crashlogs left (if any had been written, that is).

In that case, enable debug logs & upload one the next time this happens.
 
I enabled logging and once again upgraded 030->032 in order to replicate the issue. But of course it's functioning normally now :rolleyes:
No other changes were made to the system. Everything else is exactly as it always has been.
Will submit log if anything happens.
 
May have been something in the mux also. The broadcaster (Digita) did make some changes on Jan 1st. But no one else in the area has reported any problems.
The problematic channels were FTA, so I don't think my Oscam was the culprit.

But I did couch flash 030 before I again upgraded to 032 via the menu. My last couch flash was some versions ago, when the ViX Team last suggested to do so. That was 023, I think.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top