Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Crashing on boot build 753

khan888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Nottingham
Hi, updated to build 753 and my box keeps crashing on boot. Also reverted back to 750 now tsmedia plugin doesn't stream anything.

Using vix-magic-sd skin as using a scart lead. Crash log attached

Thanks
 

Attachments

Is this a fresh flash or are you restoring settings from a previous build?
 
I'm restoring from previous settings, shall I try a fresh install?
 
I'd forget about tsmedia or any other plugins for now & do a fresh USB flash with no backups in FIW.
Get the box back in working condition & then you can determine what's causing the issues.
 
Done a fresh install ran ABM and soon as I go onto a channel the box crashes and reboots about 6 times, then the box stays on until I try and change channel then reboots itself about 6 times again
 
In that case, it's creating crash logs.
By default in /home/root/logs/
Please upload one here so someone can give more pointers in how to fix.
 
Presumed crashlog was from an update with settings restore as you also mention plugins like tsmedia?
 
What channel are you rebooting into?
and is it possible to take a screenshot of your AV settings?
 
Looks like the skin hasn't been updated yet to display new modes or you're not using build 753?
Can you try on the default ViX skin & see if it resolves your issue?
 
I've tried the default vix skin when I did a fresh install on build 753 and it caused the crashing as with the vix-magic-sd skin. Both skins work on build 750 just tsmedia problem.
 
Looks like the skin hasn't been updated yet to display new modes or you're not using build 753?
Can you try on the default ViX skin & see if it resolves your issue?
The skin needed no update at all for new modes to show.

Log without setting restore
We have been looking into the issue you reported and amanded several things.
Can you please try reproduce your issue with the attached files?

The two files plugin.pyo and VideoHardware.pyo go to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Videomode
 

Attachments

Hi Rob, sent the attached files to the receiver and still producing the same error but this time the box crashes once. Crashes when I turn the channel over a few times now.

New log attached
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes still the same reboot issue after FTPing the files and rebooting the box
 
Hi, I've updated to latest build 760 and still having the same issues having to revert back to build 744. Is there possibly going to be a fix for this.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top