N
Nogg
Guest
Hello
For some reason when I exit media player it just hangs with the busy logo and doesn't seem to recover - this is true of media hosted locally, on an attached HDD and on a network share - I don't know why this is happening, I have tried to change the action when media is stopped but this seems to not make a difference - the same also happens when using the IPTV plugin using the built-in media player that is uses
Regards
Chris
For some reason when I exit media player it just hangs with the busy logo and doesn't seem to recover - this is true of media hosted locally, on an attached HDD and on a network share - I don't know why this is happening, I have tried to change the action when media is stopped but this seems to not make a difference - the same also happens when using the IPTV plugin using the built-in media player that is uses
Regards
Chris
