I have a Solo running Vix 2.3 which has been working fine since Christmas. It's set up as standard with a 2GB Sandisk USB on the rear port which holds the EPG and picons. I don't timeshift or record.
For the past week or so the receiver has been crashing when changing channels or trying to update. I've enabled both logs and debug logs but neither are ever created. When the receiver crashes an error screen is shown with 'sorry an error has occurred, VIX restarting in 10 seconds'. I leave it to restart but an hour later the VIX logo is still spinning on the same error page.
Any ideas?
For the past week or so the receiver has been crashing when changing channels or trying to update. I've enabled both logs and debug logs but neither are ever created. When the receiver crashes an error screen is shown with 'sorry an error has occurred, VIX restarting in 10 seconds'. I leave it to restart but an hour later the VIX logo is still spinning on the same error page.
Any ideas?