Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD QUAD 4K] Crashing

CRMS

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
339
Reaction score
2
Points
18
My box has crashed a few times, possibly HDD is pretty full, so I checked the logs. One seemed to suggest a file check. So did that and got:

Error:
/dev/sda1: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY; RUN fsck MANUALLY.
(i.e., without -a or -p options)

Found a 2011 about telnet.
What do I do??

I have Openwebif and can link to box from Android tablet or Windows 11 laptop.

I guess use terminal in windows 11, but what commands?

Tried to unmount via box menu, but got message about being in use. I assumed the timeshift, but disabling TS didn't make any difference.

So I'm stuck and would appreciate some help.
 
I was trying to copy a log to here using OpenWebIf, but can't find the folder.
 
Copying a file means transferring a file. You have to use an FTP program like Filezilla. Copy the log file to your laptop, then upload it.

The default location is /home/root/logs. Double check if you changed it to something else in the logs settings menu
 
Thanks. I read the logfile and it was Movieorganisor crashing trying to deal with a video file. Deleted it and all OK.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top