I
impoundeddog
Guest
hi guys
got a strange one on a solo 2 running vix 3.0 build 744
when going into the swap manager the blue button is blank, no create ?
the usb stick is a kingston 4mb, and has been initialised and formated to ext4.
it shows up correctly in the mount manager and is also seen by the epg setup.
I at first thought it was the stick but it appears ok in epg setup and mount manager
it also holds the epg without a problem ?
any idea guys ??
got a strange one on a solo 2 running vix 3.0 build 744
when going into the swap manager the blue button is blank, no create ?
the usb stick is a kingston 4mb, and has been initialised and formated to ext4.
it shows up correctly in the mount manager and is also seen by the epg setup.
I at first thought it was the stick but it appears ok in epg setup and mount manager
it also holds the epg without a problem ?
any idea guys ??


