Since the update I've just noticed that when I go into CrossEPG Downloader I get a message pop up that says "CrossEPG error: required one parameter"
Any ideas anyone ?
Many thanks
Just noticed that on the Cross EPG it's now incorporating the RyVix EPG download as well?
Is that correct?
If so Do I no longer need the RyVIX EPG? And it can all be done through the one plugin?
have you re-setup your settings ?
Hey andy
Not that I'm aware of no. Come to think about it, before the update I had a couple of green screens when I tried to open it.
I think this is the right crashlog
[CrossEPG_Config] [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/crossepg/crossepg.config'
[CrossEPG_Config] [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/crossepg/crossepg.config'
I'm sticking to using Cross EPG for just the Open TV Stuff on 28.2 and the RyVix for the other stuff.not tried, but if you prefer and it works then yes, but just remember that CrossEPG will not wake your Vu+ from deep standby
I'm sticking to using Cross EPG for just the Open TV Stuff on 28.2 and the RyVix for the other stuff.
It kept crashing (no green screen) just restarting the box, when I tried to do it all from Cross EPG