Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Cross EPG missing

mskhan01

New member
Joined
Feb 10, 2014
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
My Cross EPG is setup for download every morning but despite that it mostly doesn't show, only way round it is that I have to manually download it every week & then switch off my Vu Solo2 in deep standby mode? Because otherwise it won't save it on my hard drive.Is there anyway to fix this?
 
I'm having the same issues on my solo2. For example this morning i was missing channels 1 - 5 HD, rebooted the box they are now back but EPG for 5 HD is very patchy.
 
Do you get data from OpenTV or Rytec. OpenTV is best. You can defrag the data if that option is available or delete the EPG data and re-download.
 
I get data from Rytec, I did delete EPG data on my hard drive, re-downloaded it again previously but still the issue is ongoing, will try with opentv.
Thanks
 
Correction I have been using opentv data, not Rytec. I have deleted all epg & cross epg files from my box & hard drive & have now re-downloaded it manually.Time will tell :confused:
 
Just update, despite doing everything as above, my problem is still there.
I think I will do a fresh flash when the new image update comes up & that might address this issue?
 
can you upload your bouquet files and landed. Backup up using Dreamer/Echannelizer
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top