Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

cross epg not working with rytec source for me??

  • Thread starter Thread starter irishchris
  • Start date Start date
I

irishchris

Guest
hi

i always used ryvix for epg but have started using crossepg recently as better fills uk data. however even though i select the rytec sources in crossepg it does not populate the epg. for example today i selected open tv uk and italia and rytec nordic in cross epg. i then ran the program and uk and italia loaded but no nordic? am i doing something wrong

cheers for any help
 
I have this problem with cross epg too , i decided to try it as i have used ryvix alot. Not sure what the problem is either.
 
Same for me, with CrossEPG, the opentv stuff is always populated but not the other Rytec sources. With RYVIX, I use Satmate for Sly EPG as it's downloaded from transponder and other rytec sources for the rest, always works and sly EPG is 100%
 
THe current crossepg is experimental... I can't say 100%, but I don't think that it was fully implemented. Could be wrong, but I think that it was there as part of the implementation. Maybe andy could give us more insight, as he's spoken to the author more than me (and more recently :p)
 
Hey guys,

Was experimenting with the latest CrossEPG on 1.3.
I tried first with Open TV, Sly 28.2 and 28.4. It was parting the titles and descriptions but not converting the data. tried a couple of times and it eventually worked.
Then I tried by adding some rytec sources. It would not download them automatically, would do the OpenTV data fine but no XMLTV. Dowloading the XMLTV manually works.

Cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top