Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Cross epg & opentv problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter rizla13
  • Start date Start date
R

rizla13

Guest
I am trying to setuo cross epg via opentv but cant seem to do it

I have it working on my uno with a internal hdd

I am trying to make it work on a solo2 via usb. Usb is formatted to ext4

I have configured the crossepg settings to save to usb and updated opentv providers and selected skyuk in opentv providers

When i try to download the epg it says "starting downloader " for about 30secs then it says "loading data" for 1sec then thats it. Nothing gets downloaded. What am i doing wrong?
I have successfuly set it up on a uno. But solo2 with usb cant make it work

Any help appreciated
 
Whats your tuner configuration?
 
Ur a star mate.

I just check my tuner config and both were configured 28.2 when im only using as a single tuner

I set second tuner to "not configured" tried it again and it worked

Thnx alot
 
Your welcome mate, it does not like loopthrough or USB tuners in my experience
 
normally i never have a problem with setting it up but because i was rushing i don't know how i managed to setup up both tuners on 28.2 when i am only using 2 at the moment!

oh well it can happen to anyone

thnx alot again Stanman
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top