Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Cross epg

eattheliving

New member
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
59
Hi everyone,

Firstly a big thanks to all the team who worked on the new image 👍

Now to my slight issue.

As indicated above I have updated my duo 2 to the latest 5.1.002 image but when I run cross epg it gets stuck in a loop parsing events. I have removed the plugin and re installed but get the same issue. I currently have ticked the uk/Ireland-sport/movies xmltv this updates fine but if I tick the uk/Ireland-sky 1(live on sat) then this throws it into the loop. Also I have updated a solo2 same settings and same result. But my formuler 1 box ( same settings) worked with both ticked?

Any help or ideas guys please?

Oh just one more thing I used to run jenseneverest vermin xmltv for my epg but this has stopped working now.

Cheers
 



UK is still supported. However Sky/Virgin are combined.

If OP is using stock EPG Importer, everything should be fine. If they installed another version there may be an issue.


There was a bug in CrossEPG which meant the randomiser did not work. Cross downloaded from all the servers. This is why I have been advising against usage of Cross for Internet based EPG. This has been fixed by Viebrix, and will be in the next version. However, as we do things one by one, you are still looking at over 10 minutes to download just UK data. You can't even change the volume. I'd rather just use Cross for OpenTV EPG 28.2. Its brilliant for that.

EPG importer does thing in the background, so you can change channels etc.
 
UK is still supported. However Sky/Virgin are combined.

If OP is using stock EPG Importer, everything should be fine. If they installed another version there may be an issue.


There was a bug in CrossEPG which meant the randomiser did not work. Cross downloaded from all the servers. This is why I have been advising against usage of Cross for Internet based EPG. This has been fixed by Viebrix, and will be in the next version. However, as we do things one by one, you are still looking at over 10 minutes to download just UK data. You can't even change the volume. I'd rather just use Cross for OpenTV EPG 28.2. Its brilliant for that.

EPG importer does thing in the background, so you can change channels etc.

Thanks Abu. The importer is running and showing the time and xxxx events but it's not populating the epg with any data from tomorrow onwards. Is this correct mate?
 
Think we have sorted it guys..... needless to say I'm a muppet �� I hadn't ticked all the options in the epg importer sources menu. It's populated everything now thanks guys
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top