malcolmp
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Aug 30, 2013
- Messages
- 357
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 18
Hello,
I have an ongoing problem with CrossEpg causing receiver to lock and crash. When this happens the only way to restart box is via the on/off switch as Telnet is not recognised. The only time Telnet works is when the box is working OK and I am able to send any command eg opkg etc. and safely restarting box. In other words when I need to use Telnet it is not recognised. I have now deleted CrossEpg and only use EPGImport, was having the two epg’s causing this problem?
View attachment Enigma2_crash_2017-05-01_11-40-26.logView attachment Enigma2_crash_2017-05-01_18-58-33.logView attachment Enigma2_crash_2017-05-01_12-45-07.log
I have an ongoing problem with CrossEpg causing receiver to lock and crash. When this happens the only way to restart box is via the on/off switch as Telnet is not recognised. The only time Telnet works is when the box is working OK and I am able to send any command eg opkg etc. and safely restarting box. In other words when I need to use Telnet it is not recognised. I have now deleted CrossEpg and only use EPGImport, was having the two epg’s causing this problem?
View attachment Enigma2_crash_2017-05-01_11-40-26.logView attachment Enigma2_crash_2017-05-01_18-58-33.logView attachment Enigma2_crash_2017-05-01_12-45-07.log