Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] CrossEPG not downloading from Download Now

fredphoesh

New member
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a problem with Crossepg 0.8.2 where I cannot download via Download Now or via a custom button, but can via the OpenTV Providers list.
I have uploaded a log REF 1488818386.59

In settings, I go to OpenTV Providers and check that Sky 28.8 is there. Good. If I press the Yellow button to download, it works fine!

BUT

If I go to Download Now in the Crossepg menu, it doesn't download, and a popup comes up saying Loading Data for a few seconds then goes away, no progress bar, nothing gets downloaded.

The settings are set for downloading every morning at 4 a.m. but nothing gets downloaded and pressing Download Now from here does not work either.

When I check Providers Start Order, there are no providers listed.

Unfortunately it is the Crossepg menu Download Now which is the command that one can map to a button to download EPG manually... but this doesn't work anymore and I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong.

Tx
Mark.
 
Can you post a screenshot of your OpenTV provider page. I suspect you have not actually enabled it.
 
Hi Abu, I'm not sure what that tells? I don't see an ENABLE option...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
 
Just press ok button to tick, save and run manually. Then setup to update weekly or nightly.
 
RIGHT!! lordy, and I've been trying for days. The info text should say "press ok to tick". I had assumed since I'd added UK sky, that it was selected... That makes sense, otherwise why would you select it?
Anyhow, thanks it works now.
Mark.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
 
Yeah it's very unintuitive and the text on the right should say what needs to be done to actually select it.
TX
Mark.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top