Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Crossepg not updating

guff daddy

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
319
Reaction score
2
Points
0
I have a problem with Crossepg since installing VIX 1.1 - it doesn't perform the timed update. I have configured it OK and doing a manual update works fine, either from the configuration menu or running the download plugin. However although I have a time set for it to automatically update, it just doesn't kick in at all.

I see that the version is in the image is 0.5.0 svn 69 but the developer has now released 0.5.2 svn 99 (running just fine on my DM800) - is there any way to update the version running in the VIX image? I presume just downloading and manually installing the plugin won't do it...
 
I'm sure my CorssEPG is working at odd times.

I've got mine set to update at 07:00 everyday.
But last night it updated at 22:00

Not sure if this is a Timezone issue, but I have mine set to GMT
 
CrossEPG 0.52 in online, do a software update.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top