Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] CrossEPG / Open TV 28.2 Problems

micscave

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
379
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Staffordshire
Ayup all
Are there any known issues regarding using Open TV 28.2 as the source for CrossEPG? For about the last week or so it won't download any info at all. When I do a manual import it just sticks on "starting download" for a few minutes before closing and nothings updated.
If I use XMLTV as the provider it works but is limited. BBC1 & C4 get 7 days but everything else only gets 3 days.
I've logged in with a telenet session and "init 4" to stop enigma & deleted "EPG.dat" resarted enigma and tried to download the EPG afresh but I'm still not getting a full 7 days on most channels and nothing with OpenTV. Anyone any ideas?
Im on VIX 3.0 Build: 394.

Regards
micscave
 
I'm using OpenTV and Crossepg too on VIX (but on a Quad) and that is working fine.
Perents have a Duo which I setup, again working perfectly.
Try re-checking your config?
 
I'm using OpenTV and Crossepg too on VIX (but on a Quad) and that is working fine.
Perents have a Duo which I setup, again working perfectly.
Try re-checking your config?

Thanks for the quick reply marty, yeah I will have a look at the settings. The odd thing is, all four boxes I've set up for friends & family are all doing the same thing. all were working fine up until a couple of weeks ago, strange.
 
Last edited:
Okay had another play around with this. if I set Sky Italia Open TV (hotbird on 13.0) as the provider, It downloads fine for Sky Italia, a full 7 days. If I try with Sky UK Open TV (Astra2 on 28.2) as the open TV provider it sticks on "starting downloader" for a minute or so and then says "service unavailable! check your tuner configuration"

Should I do a clean reflash?
 
Have you recently changed your bouquet or channel list, as this will stop the download.
 
Have you recently changed your bouquet or channel list, as this will stop the download.

Hi garyblas
I'm using the Vix Autobouqet. Come to think about it, when the BBC channels changed a couple of weeks ago is last time I did an update and that might coincide with the Open TV problem. It never has done that before though.
Im doing a complete reflash, latest build and no restore. I'm Hoping that will work.

Cheers mate
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top