Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] CrossEpg SLow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wizard55
  • Start date Start date
W

Wizard55

Guest
Hi,

Just got a munt@nt hd 2400. Box is great and fast. Only issue I have is when I run crossepg it takes 2-3 mins and reading titles is really slow. I have tried 2 new hard disks and reflashed box and same issue.

Can somebody test this for me please. I have setup openTv with 28.2 and autobouqet maker set to sky uk


Thanks

Wiz

I have attached debug log
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
What sources do you have? If just opentv for 28.2 its normal, it the way it reads the data from the stream, Xtrend work the same. Just set EPG to update in the background during the night.
 
Yes Just 28.2. For a fast box it just seems rather slow... Thanks all the same for the quick reply
 
don't forget, if you move to a horizontal channel it gets 18volts to the motor and is a bit quicker. Vertical channels only get 13volts.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top