Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] OpenViX 6.1.004 EPG using CrossEPG shows "HDR TestM" for some programme names

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
My image is OpenViX 6.1.004. I use CrossEPG and I set the OpenTV Provider to "Sky UK OpenTV (Astra2 on 28.2)". This is my first time using this image and I did a CrossEPG download today.
On the EPG some channels sometimes have some programme titles as "HDR TestM" although the sysopsis for the programmes are correct.

Channels that have this problem are:
GB News HD
ITV 4
Challenge
Comedy Central HD
Sky Documentaries HD

The terrestrial channels of BBC 1-Channel 5 don't have this problem.

I never had this problem on my previous OpenViX 5.4.014 image.

Any suggestions on how to fix this please? Is there a better EPG I should be using than CrossEPG and Sky UK as my OpenTV provider that won't give these problems?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top