Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Crossepg Stopped Working & Can't install plugins

  • Thread starter Thread starter gatster
  • Start date Start date
G

gatster

Guest
I removed crossepg but when I try to reinstall it (or anything else) I just get the following error:

opkg_conf_load could not lock /var/lib/opkg/lock: resource temporarily available

I upgraded to the Apollo image and everything has been great for a week until this. I tried deleting the list folder (advised on another forum) but the same issue.
 
It's a known issue with the ocram picon server. FTP into the receiver to /ETC/opkg and delete the ocram feeds.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top