S
smallal
Guest
I have just updated to the new Zeus software & all seems well except for the epg update routine.
On the old pre-ZEUS VIX software - press blue, select CrossEPG Downloader - picture goes black & it does its download, picture returns during 'loading data' operation.
On this software the picture never returns, it stays black until I select a channel, I assume it's staying on the download channel instead of recalling the last viewed channel.
Tried a reflash & factory reset but the bug persists.
On the old pre-ZEUS VIX software - press blue, select CrossEPG Downloader - picture goes black & it does its download, picture returns during 'loading data' operation.
On this software the picture never returns, it stays black until I select a channel, I assume it's staying on the download channel instead of recalling the last viewed channel.
Tried a reflash & factory reset but the bug persists.