Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

CrossEPG very Lengthy Download

mcquaim

ViX Beta Tester ,
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
15
Points
0
Hi folks,

Anyone finding the CrossEPG downloader is taking at least 30 mins to run lately?

I am using Rytec UK sources and it's currently downloading events for approx 30 mins and still running.

I'm running the latest Vix image!

Cheers,
mcquaim
 
I use it on opentv and it downloads in about 2 minutes or less and that is a single source, how many providers do you have as that may be the reason and also the site has been temperamental of late.
 
If its just 28.2 u need epg for try using OPENTV epg mine does it every day without fail very very reliable works great for me
 
His using Rytec, I suspect its multiple sats his downlaoding
 
Hi there,

Sorry for the delay, I had engineers out looking at my crap broadband..

I only select two providers, Rytec UK XMLTV and Rytec UK BBCi XMLTV for 28.2 only.

Does OpenTV do the same thing?

Cheers,
mcquaim
 
Hi again,

No idea why that posted twice....

Anyway, I tried OpenTV and now I'm happy, downloads and updates in seconds!

Thanks lads..
 
Dont bother with either of the XM, has you have done just use OPENTV, imho it really is the best for that sat.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top